What is Personal Leadership?
Opening our eyes to the inspirational ability we all possess. The ability to focus on the “greater good”, through inspiring greatness and potential in each and every person we touch in our lives, be it personal or professional, leading to significant productivity results.
- Practical skills to build relationships
- Create ‘big picture’ thinking
- Inspiration to ‘do the right thing’ and ‘do things right’
The quality of our lives is directly related to our personal level of EQ, or “emotional intelligence”. Our ability to inspire others, be consistent, deal with stress effectively, and manage our emotions in a healthy way has a direct impact on our sense of well-being and balance. This competency is becoming more and more crucial for all of us to develop in order to maximise our productivity and that of others around us.
- Insight into brain function
- How emotions and our choices affect outcomes in our lives
- Staying in balance with mindfulness