At Life101, we offer comprehensive life and financial skills programmes to people in prisons and on probation, community groups and youth with complex needs. The success we have seen has meant that we are looking to grow our team to be able to service more of our communities. Please click here to see a short explainer video on what we do and why we do it.
We are looking for a programmes coordinator to join the Life101 team and support our passion for people and our mission of giving people direction, motivation, and the life skills to make positive and transformational change.
This part-time (20 hours a week) position is an essential part of the Life101 team, providing project and programmes coordination, as well as general administration and office support.
Typical Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Coordination of programme calendars, venues and facilitators
- Organising programme material and management of external suppliers such as printers
- Support with writing funding applications and associated reporting
- Provide regular updates and comprehensive communications between all internal and external stakeholders
- Support with marketing activities such as Facebook posts
- Supporting across other business initiatives and projects
To be successful in this role you will need to be a highly organised and experienced administrator, who thrives in an impact driven environment. You will need to be someone who thinks big and is not afraid to challenge the norm.
Other key attributes required for this role are:
- Taking ownership and thinking above the line (make it happen)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work at pace
- Patient and methodical in your approach
- Excellent stakeholder management – strong relationship builder
- Computer savvy – strong with the Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills – verbally articulate and succinct, clear writing
- A personable, warm and engaging nature who loves to help people and make a difference
This is a neat opportunity within a collaborative and motivated team. With the ability to work from home or a beautiful, waterfront co-working space in Hobsonville Point, there is a lot of flexibility and autonomy that comes with this role.
If this role interests you and you’d like to apply please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.